Private Equity Fund Accounting & Taxation
Private equity accounting is complex and varies greatly with the individual characteristics of each fund. We provide the following private equity fund accounting services to our clients:
- Annual tax filings
- Quarterly tax filings
- Franchise Tax (for applicable states, such as TX and CA)
- State / Local taxes (for applicable municipalities, such as Chicago City)
- Audited/Reviewed Financial Statements (both IFRS and GAAP)
- Compilation of financial statements (Tax or Cash Basis)
- General administration (bookkeeping/accounting)
- Payroll support
- Tax compliance consulting for tax matters related to individual partners of the fund
Private equity industries audited/worked include retail, real estate, manufacturing, infrastructure funds, technology investments, biotech, etc. Give us a call today to learn more about our private equity fund accounting services.
Ready to get started?
Please fill out this form and someone will get back with you shortly. We are available in the evenings and on the weekends for your convenience.